The Faithful Voices Network is a national movement of people of faith who support sexual health, education and justice in our faith communities and society.
As a member of the Faithful Voices Network, you have access to a range of resources to help break the silence around sexuality in our congregations and inspire public witness on issues of sexual health and justice.
We invite you to explore the Resources section of this website, where you will find Study Guides, Research Reports, Online Guides and other materials you can put to use in your congregation and community right away.
Will you spread the word?
- Share on Facebook
- Re-tweet on Twitter
- Bring the Faithful Voices Network sign-on sheet to an event or post on a bulletin board, and get multiple people to endorse
- Post or pass around the Faithful Voices Network flyer
- Add the Faithful Voices Network logo to your website, with a link to sign the pledge at www.religiousinstitute.org/faithfulvoices
- Include a news item in your weekly bulletin
- Hand out Faithful Voices Network postcards (featured below). For information on how to order, drop us a line.